Monday, June 8, 2009

wormology

FOOD-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? vinaigrette
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Tazikis
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? It is not unusual for me to eat the same thing for stretches of time at least two weeks long...right now it's tomato sandwiches.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni, onion, olives
What do you like to put on your toast? I don't eat toast

TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? One
What color cell phone do you have? black
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? "It is finished!" - Kelly
Who was the last person to call you? my friend Kelly

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? just wisdom teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted? a box of lit books

DUMB-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? NO THANKS
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? If I could change my name, I wouldn't.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? YES. YES I WOULD.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? two
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Freshman year of college - dead rat - prank war - I'll spare you those details
Last person you talked to in person ? Katie
Favorite Month? October

CURRENT-OLOGY
Missing someone? Yes
Mood? sleepy
What are you listening to? dave barnes newer version of "Until You" I'll never get tired of it
Watching? nothing
Worrying about? not getting lost finding my destination tomorrow

RANDOM-OLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched? Taken. It was INTENSE.
Do you smile often? Yes
Do you always answer your phone? Only if I know who's calling
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Everyone I know knows better
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Fire engine red
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? strawberry or vanilla
Do you own a digital camera? not since I accidentally threw mine in a river
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, Cloudy, who lived for almost 9 years. I felt like I'd lost a part of me when he died.
Favorite Christmas song? “O Come, O Come Emmanuel” without a doubt
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? I have not thought about it
Can you do push-ups? I doubt it; my arms are pretty weak
Can you do a chin up? see above
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? It's kind of a nervous excitement
Do you have any saved texts? no
Ever been in a car wreck? two fender benders
Do you have an accent? Yes
What is the last song to make you cry? I don't know
Plans tonight? packing
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yes
Name 2 things you bought yesterday. A subway sandwich and a diet coke
You ever been given roses? yes
Current hate right now? always curry
Met someone who changed your life? yes
What song represents you? according to that iPod shuffle game, "Honkey Cat" by Elton John sums me up pretty well.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? coffee

1 comment:

Tricia said...

If your eye color was fire engine red, we would NOT be friends.