Monday, December 5, 2011

"Marley was dead to begin with..."

This might be risky, but I'm going to share something here because it's ridiculously hilarious. You won't think this is funny unless you've known me for awhile.

I sent these videos out in an email, but I don't think anyone could open them. The other day in class I started noticing that some of my kids had worms. I pretended I was taking candid photos, which I do often, but captured the mini-me's on video instead.

I'm so glad I did.





Also, I cannot cannot CANNOT WAIT to read Jacob T. Marley, a prequel to A Christmas Carol!!!!!!! It has the potential to be sorely disappointing, but I think it looks so good!! I'll be asking Pippi for this for Christmas this year.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Sam H said...

I opened the videos in the e-mail. Great footage to say the least.

Meaghan said...

Love the vidoes!! hahah!