I don't know if it's the group of kids or if it's me - but the ridiculousness hasn't been abundant this year.
Today, though, I do have something, but as it's too long for Don't Test My Gangster, I'm saving it here.
While we were working on parts of a short story and discussing Rudyard Kipling's Rikki-tikki-tavi, there was one young man who was concentrating particularly hard on his work.
"Gosh, he must really be GETTING internal and external conflict," I thought, as I watched him hover over his desk, head hunkered, eyes squinty with concentration. He was writing ferociously.
This was yesterday. Fast forward to today, when I found this - in his handwriting and on the orange sticky notes he was using....
Last year I found
baked beans on top of my house
and I ate them.
I got butter in my shorts.
So crispy, so tender
Got those BK chicken tenders.
Those crispy crispy bites
inside tender white meat briiiiite.
Got's to get me some,
Got that yummy yum.
CHEEEEEEEESE!
How come turkey bacon isn't crispy
Dad, da, da
Dada, I love to eat pie
Da, da, da, da, da
It helps me fly
Da da da da da
Dadadadadada
Remember how I said that 7th graders' brains are literally always in a really thick fog, kind of like they're constantly smoking weed?
I think I might take a mental health day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment