This weekend we had Hardin Christmas in Starkville. 'Twas a good time - I don't have many pictures, because Hailstorm was home and therefore all the best ones were shot with her camera.
Aunt Nita, Daddy-D, and Dad
Kurt & Marty
The "kid table"
Nita's gingerbread house
And the 18 wheeler I stalked all the way from Gordo to Tuscaloosa so I could catch him at a stoplight for a picture (I think I made him nervous, actually). When the kids and I write narratives at school, we work on eradicating their "This is a story about..." habit in favor of interesting leads. I like to give them leads to begin stories a lot, and ideas find me in the oddest places. I'll be using this one next.
Inspiration is everywhere!
I'm home now, pulling on my Cuddle Duds and cranking the space heater. This little house and I, we're going to get along just fine (a few photos coming soon!).
Hope you all have a lovely week!

1 comment:
this sounds like an old lady comment to me: "I'm home now, pulling on my Cuddle Duds and cranking the space heater. This little house and I, we're going to get along just fine."
Post a Comment