Happy late birthday to one James Lowell Entrekin, Jr.--on June 17 he turned 30, and was NOT EXCITED about it. For weeks, maybe months, leading to his birthday, he said that he wanted to let it slip by quietly in the night and not think about it. That is NOT like him.
So naturally, I thought this was the perfect time to throw him a surprise party to make sure that didn't happen. I also threw in a slideshow of about 70 of the existing hundreds of rediculous one man shots of Jimmy and projected them on our living room wall, rolling continuously throughout the night. It was awesome. Here are some pictures from the party:
So naturally, I thought this was the perfect time to throw him a surprise party to make sure that didn't happen. I also threw in a slideshow of about 70 of the existing hundreds of rediculous one man shots of Jimmy and projected them on our living room wall, rolling continuously throughout the night. It was awesome. Here are some pictures from the party:
Waiting to surprise him.
Surprise! 30's not so bad!
Good times.
Jimmy being initiated into the next decade of life. With an adhesive mustache, of course.

Jimmy's is called "The Bruiser." Greg's: "The Sheriff."
This is how big the slideshow pictures were on the wall...
Thirty, flirty, and thriving.On another note, I'm moving in two weeks! Katie, Abby and I are moving to another house in Homewood. We love it. It has a bright purple door, too. ??????

7 comments:
That slide show picture you put up to show the size?...... yeah, that didn't work.
so many comments to make:
1. Jimmys a double-fister. I don't like to refill too often either.
2. How did he like his on-the-way PS2?
Ok, I'm done.
Awesome work on the party. Hey, that house isn't either of the ones we saw when I was there...looks like we need to catch up soon! Heard you saw Garland!
Hilarious. Love the one-man slideshow.
The house looks too cute! Enjoy your sleeping in when you get the chance.
ummmmm....
FIRST OF ALL--happy 30th Jimmy!
secondly...
it's SO SAD that i'm finding out about your new house BY YOUR BLOG! ugh!
Your new house is so cute :)
Post a Comment