Saturday, September 6, 2008

jimmy's semi-debut in the music vid arena

I say SEMI debut because Jimmy actually makes a habit of being a part of music video projects that come to Birmingham. It's really funny -- he gets so excited about them. He always wants me to do it with him, but I think they're cheesy. I, in general, don't like music videos. You may have heard me say that I don't think they do anything for a song -- anything positive, anyway. I believe this is especially true in today's contemporary Christian music industry. The line from cool to cheesy is oh so delicate and easy to cross.

But Jimmy loves it, and so I went with him for the last one. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

The "guy in the bright red tie," James Lowell, Jr.



I might as well be his bodyguard now that he's so famous.

5 comments:

adteacher said...

I think we'll need to get YOU a bodyguard as well since you're dating that bright red tie.

Marty said...

Awesome! Kurt said, "I think Jimmy has a face for TV. He looks like a mid-westerner, like he's from Ohio." Ha ha. What a star!

Claire said...

hahahaha! he'll love that, as long as kurt thinks he looks like a REPUBLICAN from ohio.

LT (and Max) said...

i love entrekin.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

wow. jimmy is as famous as mere and me now. did you ever see our rascal flatts video debut? nothing cheesy about that!