Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Claire needs...

I only have a few minutes before I BOLT from the school building: JUST enough time to do this funny thing that Laura put on her blog today. I googled "Claire needs" and wah-lah - I know exactly what I've been looking for all my life. These, I think, are quite insightful. Particularly #s 1, 14, and 19.

I need, need, need:

1. A visit to the Bunny Planet
Whatever and wherever that is, I want to go.

2. Help
Everyday, I do. Any takers?

3. Private support
Does this mean therapy? Probably true.

4. A bigger calendar
What would I do with a bigger calendar? Unless I had a bigger wallet?

5. Booze to kiss
This could be interpreted any one of several ways.

6. a lake
I always need a lake

7. cash for exploration
Couldn't be more truthful. Money for California, anyone?

8. prayers
Oh my goodness yes.

9. fashion muses
I don't really get it - do leggings count? That was a pretty big leap for me.

10. a tech makeover
Certainly I do

11. to chill
Probably the most true thing on this list.

12. interns
I WISH I could have interns on the job. That would be AWESOME.

13. a lucky break
Absolutely

14. a loving owner
I think this is my favorite one.

15. to die (??)
THIS one hurt my feelings.

16. a middle name
I have one, thank you.

17. persuading
That depends.

18. a plug
three-pronged, true.

19. NOT the demolition ball
This one is my second favorite. No, I do NOT need the demolition ball.

20. Your number
If you are Dwight Schrute, then YES.

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i think your needs are better than mine! however, i don't particularly care for #15. that makes me sad.
i think there should have been one that said "claire needs yaya"

i love you and miss you.

LT (and Max) said...

p.s. i comment way more on your blog than you do on mine. do something about that.

mary straton said...

Oh if ONLY you still had the aforementioned Money for California jar. Remember when you and Hannah made a pact that whichever one of you "made it big," the other one wouldn't be mad?

Tassie said...

When I did this for a potential blog post, I was sadly disappointed. All the "Tassie needs" stuff had to do with Tasmania, Australia and didn't really make sense for me. Boo!