For getting me to my destination. Without you I'd be in Canada somewhere trying to speak French.I did make it to Tallahassee last night, and all is well...so far, it's looking like this month may be the kind of experience that will shape and structure just about everything that comes after it.
I've decided to stick to email for detailed updates, prayer requests, etc rather than putting them on the blog - I sent the first email a few minutes ago. If you didn't receive the email and would like to keep up with what's going on here, please leave a comment & let me know along with your email address.
Happy 4th, all!
3 comments:
I just read your blog but have not received an email. My email address is barb_cooper@bellsouth.net
Claire, I did not get the email. My email address is barb_cooper@bellsouth.net
Claire,
I heart and miss you. That is all.
Heather Fox
Trainer
Post a Comment