
Look what bloomed in the little garden on our back patio!! I gave up on my herbs and flowers months ago, so I was delighted to see that something could bloom within a five mile radius of me and my black thumb. Not that I planted or maintain these flowers in any way. But aren't they pretty?
Today there was a fall festival in the park next to my school. This is me and my favorite second grader IN THE WORLD. My friend Nisha's daughter Morgan and I have been best buds since she was in kindergarten. Couldn't you eat her up?? I call her my little boiled egg (we both love a boiled egg for breakfast...)

And this one is not from this weekend, but I love it. This is Hilary's friend Diamond with Pippi. Pippi A) doesn't like to be held and B) is not fond of men, I don't think. In her defense though, I wouldn't trust Diamond either with that look on his face. I can't look at this and not laugh.
Hope everyone has a good Monday tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment