Friday, January 13, 2012

a long weekend

Whew. I am so looking forward to the long weekend - this is one tired girl. It's been a super fun and event-filled week, but I am exhausted.


photo from here

What I'm looking forward to tonight:

Eating leftovers
Curling up under an electric blanket
Returning to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
A glass of red wine
An insanely early bedtime

What I'm looking forward to tomorrow:

The wedding of a best friend's little sister and getting to see some hometown faces!
A brisk run out in the cold

Some time cozied up on the porch swing with blankets, if I can stand more of the cold

What I'm looking forward to on Sunday:

Being with my church in the afternoon
A Golden Globes viewing party afterwards (it's almost time to decide on my character and a costume for the 2012 Oscar party!)

Happy MLK Weekend, friends!

No comments: