Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Name them one by one...

In the spirit of my second favorite holiday, I'm following suit after MSKS and LT in making my list of a few things for which I'm grateful. There's a current drought for blogging material and lack of time for blogging, so this is a good reason to sit down and make a cheesy, yet honest, list.

1. cold weather

2. a sweet family

3. transportation

4. pumpkins (the wonder veggie)

5. fireplaces

6. many best friends
7. books

8. a job and approximately 100 ruffians that I love
9. Patty Griffin

10. a house to live in and three spectacular roommates to share it with

11. Maggie

12. coffee

13. grace

14. alarm clocks

15. the CHI (I'm with you Swart)

16. opportunities

17. email

18. rainboots

19. Dayquil
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

2 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

"Dayquil".

You are the best Claire.

LT (and Max) said...

20. fishing worms