Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome to the world, Emily Kate Butler!

Seriously, what am I doing awake right now? And blogging? Rediculous. Hope this isn't asking for it this week.

Got some good, good news, though! My dear friend Kelly (Flowers) Butler had her baby girl, Emily Kate yesterday morning. She is 6 lbs., 14 oz. and both are doing great. I was going to post the picture in the email Michael sent out, but I don't know if Kelly wants her new baby girl broadcast in the blogosphere just yet. I'll definitely take pictures when I meet her and post those.

Congrats to Kelly & Michael!!

3 comments:

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

What a beautiful name!

The Texas VicHorns said...

I almost lost it when i read your latest comment on my blog.

feel free to distribute my cell number if need be.

-HornBuckle

Anonymous said...

So I think my blog gets a lot of referrers from yours because you hardly post anymore.