Maybe I should - go workout.
I don’t understand why - an 8th grade boy decided he needed to dump white acrylic paint on my classroom floor today.
When I wake up in the morning - I hit the snooze button way too many times before stumbling to the coffee pot. I am becoming less and less of a morning person. Isn't it supposed to be the opposite when you get old?
I lost my willpower to - workout during the school week. It's not only not worth it, but a physical impossibility
Life is - interesting
I get annoyed when - I can hear people chewing gum or food. I mean, isn't it possible to do that without sounding like a cow chewing cud? Seriously...1/3 of the population isn't able not to. It baffles me. Ok, I might have a problem. But it drives me CRAZY. Alters my whole mood, even.
Parties are not a good time to - read a book, go to sleep, eat an apple. I ate an apple once at a party and got reamed.
Dogs are - So much fun, when they're trained.
Cats are- Quirky and smart. They don't need training.
Tomorrow - Puts me one day closer to May 30.
I have low tolerance for - audible food/gum chewing.
I’m totally terrified of - rubber bands being aimed at me.
I always knew I would - regret quitting piano lessons
Never in my life have I - broken a bone, watched Lost, seen Grease in its entirety, been a fan of NKOTB, or been to New York City.
High school was - SO much fun!
When I’m nervous- I tighten my jaw or hold my breath
Take my advice- in the winter, make your hot chocolate with milk instead of water
I'm almost always - ready to eat edamame, late (lately), cold
I’m obsessed with - Dwight Schrute, Cherry Coke Zero, coffee, pajamas, books, the northeast region of the US, May 30
I want someone to - nominate me for What Not to Wear!
ps--gross story of the day: My roommate, Katie M, with whom many of you are familiar, ate weavels for lunch today. The worms. Out of a bag of cereal. They had invaded, and she ate before she looked. Let this be a warning to all. She did make her daily goal for protein, though, and then some.
2 comments:
1. you've never seen grease all the way through? oh my.
2. i ate edamame for dinner tonight. it goes great with red wine.
3. dogs are WAY better than cats.
4. school is almost over. yippee.
I totally agree with your opinion of loud gum/food chewing. Gross. AND...poor Katie! So sad.
Post a Comment