I went to the grocery store to get cherry coke zero, which they were out of. Go figure. Jimmy and I don't call it Nectar of the Gods for nothing. Instead, I settled for Jazz Diet Pepsi Black Cherry French Vanilla. That is its real name, too. But that's irrelevant--I tell you this because when I got to checkout, I was asked by the guy bagging groceries if I collect gnomes. What? "Because that would be even more hilarious if you did." More hilarious than what? "More hilarious than your shirt."
I had forgotten what I was wearing--this piece of gold that Jimmy brought back from his Disney World family vacation. He brought it back for him, but it doesn't fit, so I get to keep it for the time being. I think it might be my favorite T-shirt EVER:

Gold.
On to the second and last order of business of the night, for those of you who care: Idol. We are down to the top three, which thankfully does NOT include Jason Castro. He should have gone home well before Brooke White, that's for sure.
I hope hope HOPE David Cook wins--but my prediction is that Syesha will go home next, followed by the Cookster. He should win, and I am rooting for him, but I think David A. will take home the cake. I think he'd do better in Disneyland, but I believe Tween America will pull him through. I'm still crossing my fingers for David Cook.
I'm off to bed now--ready to get this week going--13 days left with students, and 14 until I am completely free.
3 comments:
I was rooting for Castro. He's from Texas A&M
LOVE the gnomies t-shirt. Did you know that there is this freaky subculture of people that collect and are obsessed with gnomes? It's fascinating.
I have a t-shirt with a piece of toast on it that says "Loafin' Around." Stacy & Clinton would be appalled.
that shirt is even better than Jack's God's crack shirt. love it.
Post a Comment