
Even if I don't make it to Starkville in time to smoke a pack with these two ladies, I do want to do something spicy on the last day of school. Just in case I miss the smokefest, I'm thinking of getting a temporary (28 washes to be exact) hair color and adding a little auburn to my hair. I played with the possibilities on Instyle's Web site, and this is what I got:
I tried one of those temporary colors (darker brown) in college, and it worked beautifully. Only lasted for about three days, as planned. So I'm not nervous about auburn at all. Eeeeeeek!
On to the next, last, and most obvious order of business: the Idol finale. It is, as many predicted, the Battle of the Davids. And so many are saying Cook is a shoe-in--I'm sticking to my original prediction--Archuleta is going to take home the trophy. Tween America will have it no other way--and aren't they the most maniacal texters of the audience? It makes perfect sense to me.
The people who want Cook to win aren't going to text 10,000 votes to make sure it happens. I voted for him ten times since I figured this. Anyway, my fingers are crossed for David Cook, but expect a triumphant David 'gnome' Archuleta come show's end. I'm off to watch. It started five minutes ago.
5 comments:
Since when has Cook been a shoe-in? I've heard nothing but Archuletta in the news all day. Have a good smoke
tomorrow. 3:00. under the bleachers. bring your own virginia slims. mrs. k says we should meet at east oktibbeha county high.
see you there.
I'm shocked to find out that the Golden Corral didn't happen...what with all the "roof raising" and cheering I thought it was in stone. Congrats on being almost there! So glad I got to see you.
love the hair. you could always go for red, too. I think you could pull it off.
as far as the cigs go, I recommended to LT and Mrs. K to just go straight for the pot.
"what's from the earth is of greatest worth."
just a thought.
Uh, Claire...I have a reputation to uphold...I have never done anything--smoking or otherwise under ANY bleachers--except pick up trash after SA Field Day. Where did you get that nonsense? Mrs. S
Post a Comment