I have, in fact, fallen prey to Twilight. I can't believe I am reading vampire books this Christmas. I'm almost finished with the third book. It's all in the name of being a better teacher, right? Being familiar with adolescent literature?Can't lie - that's just my cover. I really think they're good. I can't put them down. I'm 27 and into vampires. Go on and laugh.
6 comments:
I know tons of people that are equally obsessed. I think they've convinced me to read them as well. I may have to wait until summer to start the series because Christmas break will consist of me catching up on book club books I haven't finished yet. Hope you're doing well!!! Let's chat while we're off.
I've got a confession too: I've read the entire series several times (since the beginning of November) and have paid to see the movie 4 times. Laura T. said you finally convinced her to start the series. I hope she likes it as much as I/we do. There's nothing I like more than bringing someone over to the dark side!
at least you're not 55 and obsessed with vampires like Mrs. Sassafras.
nope - i cannot handle Mr. Cullen. Geez. i read the first book in 3 days! so ready for the 2nd. Saw the movie the day after i finished, alone at a really sketch movie theatre. it was the only place it was playing. i risked my life for a vampire :)
Sometimes I think I see vampires now in everyday life. I too like the books but am also a little embarrassed about it.
yeah don't get HBO and start watching True Blood. i am ready to move to Louisiana and look for these things. can't wait for season 2.
Michael
Post a Comment