I'm thankful for a whole lot this year - for many things, big and small. Here's a sampling of those things this Thanksgiving week:1. I am thankful for the truths in this passage, and for a God of whom this can be written: "If thy mercy make me poor and vile, blessed be thou! Prayers arising from my needs are preparations for future mercies; Help me to honor thee by believing before I feel, for great is the sin if I make feeling a cause of faith." (from The Valley of Vision")
2. I am thankful for coffee and tea.
3. I am thankful for good books and cold weather.
4. I am thankful for my little kitten.
5. I am thankful that I am going to have a niece born in April.
6. I am thankful for my roommates.
7. I am thankful for a job that is a source of joy to me.
8. I am thankful for fall and winter.
9. I am thankful for hot showers.
10. I am thankful for my family.
11. I am thankful for sleep.
12. I am thankful that I love where I live.
13. I am thankful for energy and good health.
14. I am thankful for red wine.
15. I am thankful for Dwight Schrute.
2 comments:
i'm glad that you recognize the truly important things in life...
sleep and red wine. oh yeah and dwight k. schrute.
i would want to be your friend if we weren't already friends.
Dwight Schrute should be president. I'm only sorry that I didn't list him on my thankful blog list and write in his name when I voted for president. Oh, and your friends with LT....you and I should totally be friends....oh and...meh!
Post a Comment