Monday, February 23, 2009

firsts

Maybe I'll just make this a survey-only blog, since that seems to be all I want to put on here these days.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? his name is Casey

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I don't think that's really applicable

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? I can't remember - only that I hated it, whatever it was

4. What was your FIRST job? Msk(s) hooked me up with a gig at Giggleswick in high school.

5. What was your FIRST car? A 1989 Volvo.....Volvo for LIFE

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Actually, no one has texted me today

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My roommate Abby. I was trying not to wake her up with Rick & Bubba blaring out of my radio.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Sassafrass, of course. I credit her with my present brilliance.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think I was too young to remember. I'm pretty sure I was a newborn.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Murry, and yes, the severed wasps are still in flight.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I have no idea - maybe Katie George's house? We probably made a lot of prank calls.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? um, I think my principal

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was the flower girl in my aunt and uncle's wedding, and the first time I was a bridesmaid it was for the wedding of one kelly flowers and michael butler.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Let pippi out of the laundry room (I still can't get a good night's sleep with her in the bed) and got coffee.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I actually think it was Carmen, as much as I hate to admit it. My first UNSUPERVISED concert was Dave Matthews, so we'll go with that one. Much cooler.

16. FIRST tattoo? n/a

17. First piercing? Ears. I went with Khadija when I was 12 or so. I know from the picture that I had on a T-shirt that had a furry man-thing on it and said "No brain, no pain."

18. First foreign country you've been to? England

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I'm just guessing it might have been Puff the Magic Dragon? Or Neverending Story? The Chronicles of Narnia? Or something Disney - I have no idea.

20. When was your FIRST detention? I don't know, but it probably happened in 4th grade. That was when I started being bad. I don't think I was bad after that - 4th grade was my rebellious year, I guess.

21. What was the first state you lived in? Mississippi/Louisiana - they are blurred together in my mind

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Dear Fleming Friend. We had some good times.

23. If you had one wish what would it be? For allergies to disappear forever

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To play the violin REALLY well

25. Who was your first kiss? My high school boyfriend. Eck.

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i love your response to #2. HA!!!

adteacher said...

Umm..so how about that DC email? Not to put you under the gun, but it's been over a month now. =) Hope you're doing well!

Krystal said...

i liked reading this!!! i miss you!
and the answer to your last question made me laugh!