I will say this: Not having a camera seriously slows down the blogging. I mean, you can only Googleimage so many pictures to accompany blog posts. Tell me I'm wrong.
So. I do now have a camera with which to document sundry yet blogworthy (I think, anyway) affairs.
Thanksgiving weekend has been EXCELLENT, for many reasons.
One: It has been extraordinarily restful, and I needed this. Badly.
Two: I got to spend a good bit of time with this little munchkin:
I could just eat up every one of those precious rolls.
I will let these pictures speak for #3:
Hotty toddy THAT, Rebs!!It's late, so I'll wrap it up here. But just know that now that I'm armed with a camera, you might be seeing more of me via blogspot.com.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
woo hoo!!! go state! i'm counting down the DAYS until i get to have wine with you and mere.
Post a Comment