A few thoughts for you tonight...
1. Forgive me if this is old hat by now, but did you know that there was a RAVE in the MSU library during FINALS?? See video below. Seriously? I cannot believe my eyes. I...I...don't know what to say. Why didn't this happen when I was in school? Do you SEE the guy crowd surfing WRAPPED IN GREEN CELLOPHANE?? Had I known THIS was coming, I might've stretched my college education out just a little bit longer...
See? This is what she looked like the. entire. movie.
I can guarantee you I could have made that face and held it for a couple hours, running around and looking scared and distressed (I almost took a picture of myself making that face to upload, by the way).
I really did love it, despite KS. I saw it twice.
3. Just got back from an art show to benefit Birmingham's Exceptional Foundation at Homewood's Art Alley, just a few blocks from where I live. This gallery boasts the work of my artist friend Susan, as well as other local artists. You can browse some of her art here.
Yay Swan! 
4. I've made my Christmas CD for this year. Want to know what's on it? 12 versions of the same song. Yep - and I think it's the best mix I've ever made. 12 versions of O Come, O Come Emmanuel. Best version - Selah, bar none. Download it.
I leave you with this passage, stolen from my church's e-newsletter.

No comments:
Post a Comment