While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
'Tis some visitor,' I muttered. Only this, and nothing more."
It's spring break, and there is a fire in my fireplace. In this case its sole purpose is ONLY to keep me warm because I refuse to turn on the heat mid-March. This is where I've spent most of this Monday, and it would be utter perfection were it December, January, or even early February.
This is more of the springbreak I had in mind.
You like that? I googled "springtime frolicking" and this is what I found. Pretty good, isn't it?While it IS dreary, and while I AM weak and weary (nonstop sneezing & sniffing due to today's relentless mutiny of allergies to my sinuses), the rapping of fun friends on my chamber door and the volumes of forgotten lore (or time to read books I want to read) is welcome here in every season.
Speaking of good books, this is the one I want to read next...
While I was writing this post, someone decided if I wasn't for cozy fires in March she'd gladly take my spot...

Hope you're all having a good start to your week!
1 comment:
Hope you are enjoying your spring break minus the spring!
Post a Comment