My dear friend Meredith sent me The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard in the mail, and as soon as it landed on my doorstep I dove right in. At the rate I'm going, it will be 2012 before I finish...it is demanding to be read very slowly, thoughtfully, and deliberately, and I'm finding that after one page I need to stop and chew on the words for a day or two before I read on. So make that 2018.
It is very, very good so far, though. If you want a whopper of a book to give you plenty to ponder, pick this one up.
One more day till the weekend, and I get to see this friend and this movie in just over 24 hours...
Yesssssssssss.
Also, a few golden online spots for your reading and viewing pleasure...
Quirk Gallery
Whisker Graphics
You Are My Fave
A really good article on the season of lent
And for you Bachelor enthusiasts....I Hate Green Beans will have you in stitches.
Hope everyone has a wonderful, sunshiny (hopefully) weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment