Babies are such a nice way to start people, don't you think?That's what I thought when I met Baby Girl Graham yesterday. She was born at 2:39 p.m. and weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz.
She is beautiful, as you can see.
I am certain she is the start of a wonderfully curly-haired, delightfully witty, enjoyably quirky, and unspeakably precious new life (and fountain of vocabulary).
Those of you who read this are likely familiar with mine and Kate's history via A Tale of Two and know that we go far, far back so seeing her with a baby is going to be pretty surreal for a little while, I think.

These were taken just a few hours after she was born.
This was taken today when I got to hold her - I could have stared at her for days without breaking eye contact. Creepy? Maybe. She's just a little wonder - quiet and very observant. Congratulations a thousand times over, Kate & Will - I cannot wait to see you as parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment