Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a payback I can bear

I suppose it should be assumed that when friends do favors for me like dress up in full Dickensonian garb and adopt a British accent before a gaggle of 12 year olds, payback is inevitable. Except for Benj, for whom this was the norm.

All I can say is I hope Greg had as much fun as Ebenezer Scrooge back in 2007 as I did yesterday roaming the woods in a full body bear suit for his music video, replete with a tweed fedora. Let the record show that there was also a bear dance-off.

This is a jury of bears. Can you pick me out? Judge bear (aka Greg/Ebenezer) is at the far left in the blue robe. The defendant is in the chair with his back to you. And just beyond the shrubs there is renowned music video producer and co-writer, Patrick Sadler. Chances are you've heard of him- he's worked with the likes of Keanu Reeves and Barbara Streisand.

All rise for the judge.

In case you couldn't tell, I am the grey wolf-like bear on the front row, far right, with the intimidating stare.

And here we are with Prosecutor Bear.

Also known as Eli. Don't you love his well-placed bowtie?

This music video is for a song called Understanding by Greg Summerlin. I'm sure it'll climb the charts on BET in a matter of hours once it's released, so keep your eyes peeled.

Hope you all had the loveliest of Christmases. I would've blogged about mine, but really it mainly consisted of laying around in pj's, drinking hot tea, snuggling with the Pita,

watching It's a Wonderful Life, and yes, an Amy Grant and Vince Gill Christmas concert at the Ryman. I am admittedly an Amy Grant fan, but Vince is a little shrill for me. Still, it really was a good concert (don't hate) and an even better Christmas.

Happy end of 2010, all!!

No comments: