Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday night musings

Good evening, Worldwide Readership. Two things.

1. Who else is about to pop a vein over The Office season premiere??!! It might as well be Christmas. There are so many people who don't watch this show that I wish would give it a shot. Hailey, do you hear me? Mom?




2. I start a job tomorrow at Anthropologie. Am I on crack? Maybe. Some people think so. But it's only two nights a week and every other weekend. It's such a laid back environment that, I reason, a light schedule I can totally swing. It might even help me wind down from school. Plus, the discount is GREAT. I can work on furnishing my house and my wardrobe one piece at a time. By 2047 I can be all done.

I wish I had a fun story for you. When I leave school everyday my brain is a lot like a blank, fuzzy TV screen.




In leu of a funny story, I'll fill out the questions LT "tagged" for me. Whatever that means. Tagging on blogs...chain text messages...ludicrous, all of it.

10 things make me happy (gay):
1. Strong coffee
2. Saturday mornings
3. Samarian
4. October
5. Runner's high
6. Thunderstorms
7. Dwight K. Schrute
8. Winter coats
9. The green salsa at Moe's
10. Good books

Good night unto all.

6 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

What? another job??

you owe me a phone call. oh, and what about friend discounts?

Unknown said...

yes, you are crazy, but with great discounts at such a great store...who could resist??

the office....CAN NOT WAIT.

Anonymous said...

if ken ever allows me back in anthropologie, i will come and visit. it's my favorite store. i would love to work there if i had a more steady schedule. maybe soon with my new position and everything :)

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

i am so excited about the office, i think i might wet my pants... uh oh

mary straton said...

4 things:

1)Did you hear that Jenna Fisher and her husband broke up? What if she is in love with Jim in real life?

2) Oh my gosh, I freaking LOVE ANTHROPOLOGIE. You have to give me a discount.

3) Batman Forever was on tv tonight.

4) Cotton Candy Bubble Yum.

haileyrenea said...

claire-y!

i fully expect my birthday and christmas presents to come from your new place of employment :)

also, what's your address?

h