Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yeeaaahhh...about that...

Okay, okay, you're not supposed to actually chew the tablets. Got it. They're nasty, and I don't really want to put any form of that stuff back in my mouth, but I'll try it the right way before permanently banishing them. Just to follow up with all you helpful commentors. But I am still tempted to put some of them in a bowl with a ribbon in the teachers' lounge--thanks Hilary.


It seems I do not have much to catch you up on, Worldwide Readership. This is probably because I've been completely enthralled and absorbed in season 2 of 24. Ladies and gentlemen, if you do not watch this show, I implore you--give it a chance. I guarantee you--one and a half episodes, and you'll be hooked forever. So if you're TV commitment shy, I wouldn't recommend watching it. You can't watch it and walk away.

I am not a TV watcher at all--24 and The Office and that's all, thank you. So I'm not sure how much weight my opinion carries here--but I will make the claim that 24 is the best TV show currently on the air. Better than The Office, you ask? Different genres. Do not put me in that position. But trust me--try 24. Season 7 doesn't start 'till February, so you have plenty of time to start with season 1 and catch up. Keifer Sutherland: Amazing.





5 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

I'm hesitant to begin watching, but you've managed to convince me.

Please tell me you've seen the Nike commerical starring Dwight K. Shrute.

Sarah Mae said...

I have never seen a bad episode of 24. We are also big fans. Jack Bauer is a scary man.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Jack Bauer! I want to get a dog and name him Bauer! Well, either Bauer or Schrute. I guess it depends on the dog's disposition, huh? :)

Sam H said...

Claire! We're watching the same season! What hour are you on? We just finished 3-4 a.m. last night. Amazing to say the least. And for the record, if Jack Bauer was interrogating me, I think I would start telling everything I know just as soon as the guy said, "Where is....." He don't play around.

Anonymous said...

Sammer, I'm watching the last three hours today. AMAZING. I'm starting season 3 in the next few weeks. We're on the same HOUR!! Wow!! Sheri Palmer=Satan.

And yes, I would tell Jack Bauer anything he wanted to know without exception. I want a big dog named Bauer, by the way.