Anyway, it's been a smite fast-paced this month, which is not very Octoberish if you ask me. But such is life. Anyway, I don't have much to blog about really, unless you want to hear more about D-Man's reading progress or how many shirts I folded this week. This is my first Saturday off in awhile, so I thought I'd at least post a few quick thoughts.
1. I MISS these girls. Bad. I don't like going so long without having coffee with them. Such is life, I guess, but does it really have to be this way? Can't me and Yaya just move to Mexico? LT I'm sure we could teach down there, don't you think? Mere and LT, I miss you two. Along with many others. I miss Mary Straton even more than Junior Mints.
2. I'm going to the beach next week! That's right--at the end of October in all my pale glory. Jimmy's coming with me, and I'm really excited because Sam & Katherine will be there, who I haven't seen in ages. We all have a night that we're in charge of for "programming." This is BonBon's idea, of course. We each have to plan something for everyone to do for one night. Me, Jimmy, and Hailey have a night to plan. So....any suggestions? Sardines in the living room? Skinnydipping? (here's a robe for everyone....let's go!! how hilarious would the look on Carey's face be??) Scrabble? The Office? A poetry reading? Paint by numbers? A foot race? The possibities are really endless with such a crowd as this.
1. I MISS these girls. Bad. I don't like going so long without having coffee with them. Such is life, I guess, but does it really have to be this way? Can't me and Yaya just move to Mexico? LT I'm sure we could teach down there, don't you think? Mere and LT, I miss you two. Along with many others. I miss Mary Straton even more than Junior Mints.2. I'm going to the beach next week! That's right--at the end of October in all my pale glory. Jimmy's coming with me, and I'm really excited because Sam & Katherine will be there, who I haven't seen in ages. We all have a night that we're in charge of for "programming." This is BonBon's idea, of course. We each have to plan something for everyone to do for one night. Me, Jimmy, and Hailey have a night to plan. So....any suggestions? Sardines in the living room? Skinnydipping? (here's a robe for everyone....let's go!! how hilarious would the look on Carey's face be??) Scrabble? The Office? A poetry reading? Paint by numbers? A foot race? The possibities are really endless with such a crowd as this.
3. I am about to embark on the last episodes of the 3rd season of 24. Sam and Katherine, are you with me? I continue to be amazed. This show DEFINES the plot twist. It's brilliant, and I am again emploring anyone who hasn't yet given it a chance to try it. Give yourself two episodes and you WILL be hooked. Except maybe only for Laura. I have layed down my three conditions for ending my relationship with Jack Bauer: 1) if Kim Bauer gets killed off, 2) if Tony Almeida turns out to be a mole, and 3) if President David Palmer turns out to be bad. If any of these things occur, I'm done. My little girl heart won't be able to take it. But I'm boring all you non-24 fans.4. I just got b
ack from Peivine Falls at Oak
Mtn park, where I went on a mini hike and ate supper by a cliff. It was beautiful. I also practiced my swing at the driving range, which was one of the top ten most frustrating things I've ever done. How many golfers do I have reading out there? Kudos to you. Apparently I'm just no good at anything requiring precise (or any) aim.
ack from Peivine Falls at Oak
Mtn park, where I went on a mini hike and ate supper by a cliff. It was beautiful. I also practiced my swing at the driving range, which was one of the top ten most frustrating things I've ever done. How many golfers do I have reading out there? Kudos to you. Apparently I'm just no good at anything requiring precise (or any) aim.
Left: Me & Jimmy
Right: Pretty fall path

6 comments:
i've been checking your blog daily for new posts (such a dork am i).
first of all, I MISS YOU TOO!! things are so different now and i'm having a tough time adjusting! i promise i'll see you soon.
love the pics of you golfing. it is frustrating. in fact, i have no desire to ever pick up another golf club.
i hope have a FANTASTIC time at the beach. YOU NEED A BREAK!!! tell jimmy hey for me. you're cute.
i'll be honest, this relationship thing you're in is kinda freaking me out.
Move over Tiger Woods. I am sitting in the den of the Skyline lodge with the old cook, George, and the only kitchen staff Jessie. and the two red heelers. Anyway, I laughed so loudly when i saw that golfing photo, that George and Jessie came over to see. Jessie asked me if you were single. HA!
I didn't know you were going to the beach! So fun. For programming night, you guys should lead the group in a rousing game of Truth or Dare.
I miss you and LT like it's my job. It's ON during December. Leona, here we come. Can't wait to hear about the beach trip, adn can't wait to tell you about this Colorado adventure. Yesterday I waited tables for the lodge.
1. For the beach, an RPS (rock, paper, scissors) tournament.
2. I HATE 24. I watched 4 episodes in a row one time, and I couldn't relax for 4 days or sleep at night.
A few comments, and I'll list for simplification:
#1 We've actually been hoping to get rid of Kim Bauer since season 1. She has zero common sense, and she's just there to look good for ratings (no comment on if she actually does).
#2 Please change the settings on your blog to open the comments in a separate window. It's just convenient.
#3 Who is hr?
gyah golf is frustrating! Oak Mtn is so nice. I'm jealous of ya'll going to the beach to see bonnie in her month of ecstasy. Let me know what ya'll plan...i can only imagine what you and hailey alone would conspire
Post a Comment