Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Twos, courtesy of yaya

Two names you go by: I have never been short on nicknames: 1. C-Murda 2. White Chocolate 3. Winterfresh 4. Clarice 5. Clarita

Two things you are wearing right now: 1. underwear 2. bathrobe (sorry so casual)

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship: 1. Patience 2. Honesty

Two of your favorite things to do: 1. Watch 24 and The Office 2. Not have anything to do/read and write when there's no pressure to.

Two things you want really badly at the moment: 1. Sleep 2. Either for my principal to return back to school (he is out for the week, so there is no fear in anyone) or to fastforward to Friday when I can leave for the beach

Two things I did last night: 1.Went to hear Matt Kearney at Workplay 2. Ate a worldclass pimento cheese sandwich

Two things you ate today: 1. oatmeal 2. a roastbeef sandwhich (thanks Jimmy)

Two people you last talked to on the phone: 1. Jimmy 2. Elizabeth M.

Two things you're doing tomorrow: 1. going to work 2. trying not to die

Two longest car rides: 1. on a bus to Colorado 2. Hmm...Lexington KY to Starkville and back within 36 hours

Two favorite holidays: 1. CHRISTMAS!!!! 2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages: 1. wine 2. coffee

Two things about me you may not have known: 1. I've never had stitches 2. I don't think Seinfeld (the show not the man...Jerry himself is hysterical) is all that hilarious (sorry yaya)

Two jobs I have had in my life: 1. teacher 2. "sales associate" (I fold shirts and dishtowels)

Two places I have lived in the U.S.: 1. Birmingham, AL 2. Starkville, MS

Two of my favorite foods: 1. Cheese 2. Anything either Italian or green

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i don't know how we're still friends after the whole "seinfeld" comment.

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh...what about your other nickname? Pippi?????