"Everytime I'm about to do something, I ask myself, 'Would an idiot do this?' If the answer is yes, I don't do it."
-Dwight K. Schrute
Monday, December 24, 2007
In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:4,5
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, Claire...I'm very impressed with your blog! I can't wait to meet Jimmy. I promise I will NOT ask questions. I don't do that anymore. He DID look like he had antlers in the picture in front of the tree. Mrs. Sassafras
1 comment:
Hi, Claire...I'm very impressed with your blog!
I can't wait to meet Jimmy. I promise I will NOT ask questions. I don't do that anymore.
He DID look like he had antlers in the picture in front of the tree.
Mrs. Sassafras
Post a Comment