1. I guess I'm not an official achoolmarm yet...ironically, while I was blogging about the clogs, the pair I was going to bid on on ebay sold.
2. WHO is voting for Kristy Lee Cook? WHO?! I knew Chikeze wouldn't win the whole thing, but PLEASE. This is bordering on another Sanjaya scam. I'll miss Chikeze. More so, though, I'll miss watching his precious mother cheer him on.
3. I'm flying out to New York in the a.m. for a conference and I have a few concerns. A) my layover in Cinncinatti. I've got an incredibly narrow time window to make the connecting flight. This will require record speed, and for someone who doesn't fly often, has absolutely no sense of direction, and is what some might call a smight flighty (no pun intended), this is a scary task. B) Hailing a cab. The only time I have done this was in London in the summer of '02, and it was an incredible failure. Picture a lost looking girl flailing her arms on the side of the road and jumping up and down, only to see cab after cab pass her by. This'll be an interesting few days.
Hope ya'll have a good one!
5 comments:
I'll be in Boston tomorrow. We won't be that far apart. Too bad I have a plane to catch too
I was sure that Simon was going to rail her! But what, to my dismay they actually liked it. Brought back memories of 3rd grade when I sang, "I'm Proud to be an American" in the OHA talent show...3 of my friends waved flags in the background! And, I know Lee Greenwood's base player....booya!
i wish i could be there to watch you hail a cab. have fun!
KLC- she is so overrated.
Are you REALLY coming to see me???
Kristy made it again. You must really be peeved now. You do realize she's being promoted by www.votefortheworst.com, right? I think that's what is doing this.
Post a Comment