What a way to spend a Monday morning. It's 7:30 a.m., and I'm on the couch with a cup of coffee and The Sound of Music. Absolutely wonderful. "How do you solve a problem like Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??............................"
Here's a bit of humor to start your week, courtesy of Meredith "Murry" Horn. Hilarious.
5 comments:
It's the only way to make sure you are not being taken for a ride by some skank ho.
Enjoy your week off! Ours is next week, and I can't wait!!
that's amazing.
emily and i found murry tshirts online. one says: "you ARE the father" and the other...you guessed it: "you ARE NOT the father"
we'll go ahead and order one for you.
no way . how have i not seen that before???
I changed Laura's link on my blog to Laura R.V. Tomlinson.
I think you know what the R.V. stands for.
Post a Comment