Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome to Graham Country!!

Thank you, Lamar Advertising, for doing what so many wanted to do but couldn't! Ladies and gentlemen, introducing a new I-65 digital billboard in Birmingham, Alabama.

As most of you well know, my dear friend Kate tied the knot last month. Here is what you see adorning the interstate coming into the city:

If that doesn't make you want to stop by for a visit, I don't know what will!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You failed to note that this was NOT DONE with our assent or approval, merely, it's what you get for working in the advertising business. Bold, in your face public embarrassment.

Anisa said...

no way.

OMG.

Marty said...

That's awesome! I'm so happy that happened. :)

mary straton said...

wow. no words.

seriously.

adteacher said...

Hahaha..is that for real?

Anonymous said...

you better believe it!

Anonymous said...

i've never seen this billboard and i drive I65 everyday to work. maybe i should pay more attention!