I found this really fun idea on this woman's blog whom I DO NOT know, but keep up with faithfully. It's called "Not Me! Mondays." "MckMama" made this up, and I love it. It's a lot sarcastic and a little therapeutic. You should join me!Here's mine for this week:
1. I did NOT swallow a Lysine amino acid supplement this morning and almost call 911 because I couldn't breathe. All in the name of getting rid of a fever blister. I hear amino acids help with that. Anyway, at least I DID NOT forget how to swallow a pill this morning.
2. I DID not eat the following combination for dinner: tortilla chips/cheese dip and a biscuit. Puhlease. I would never do that. But, hey, at least my roommate DID NOT eat THIS combo for dinner: crushed up boiled eggs, broccoli, GOAT CHEESE, and soy sauce. It COULD be worse.
3. I DEFINITELY did NOT decide to light a candle in my classroom and, when I couldn't get the lighter to work, ask my class (of 14 year olds), "who's good with a lighter? I need your help." Nope. NOT ME.
4. I did not just decide what all of my children's names will be. NOR did I just decide the genders, origins, and nationalities of my children. (two boys, two girls. two biological, two adopted. want to know the nationalities and names? stay tuned.)
That's really all I have for this Monday.
I don't have school tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment