Saturday, October 18, 2008

she has a name...

Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Hardin.

I can't, in good faith, name her anything else. She loves to climb things (everything) and has unusual kitten strength. She was living alone and making her own rules when I found her, much like P. Longstalking. Just a few minutes ago, she climbed the full height of the fireplace screen (pooping all the way up, which we'll overlook. Litterbox schmitter box.)

So really, is there any other name for her? I don't think so.

8 comments:

Marty said...

That's even more creative than Monica's cat on Friends: Fluffy Meowington!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

windowshade for short?

Tassie said...

I think your kitty is adorable! and with a name like "Pippi" she's got to be fun too!

Unknown said...

She's super cute, Claire. Now Sophie will have to meet her little cousin!

h

LT (and Max) said...

shutup. you really did it. I.LOVE.IT.

mary straton said...

i love her.

so does this mean that you don't want Olive to live with you anymore? If this is the case, you have to be the one to break it to her. She scares me.

The Texas VicHorns said...

I can't wait to meet Pippi. Bring her to Alpine.

Anonymous said...

HI, Claire...your kitty sort of looks like you! Mrs. K