Forgive me for posting this cartoon of Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart. I need it for school tomorrow, and I won't be able to access it from school computers, so I'm having to back-door it through my blog.
I would just like to say that I NEVER knew how dependent I was upon electricity to keep my routine running and to keep from looking like I woke up in the top of a tree in my backyard.
For two days now, we have been without power due to a bad thunderstorm Sunday night. I have looked like a walking dead person - pale, with frizzy hair standing in all directions, and I have smelled of smoke and candlewax and who KNOWS what else. I look and feel like someone who could be cast in a film adaptation of one of EA Poe's stories, so I guess this post does have some relevance.
Thank goodness the power is now back.
Hope ya'lls week is good!
1 comment:
Can i just say I loved the Tell-Tale Heart until I saw that? I don't feel it was ever Poe's intention to be animated. But, whatever we have to do to get our children exposed to classic literature.
Post a Comment