I was filling out ANOTHER survey.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Charcoal
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Regardless, something about responding to this question on a blog feels awkward to me.
4. Do you plan outfits? never. I'm also late almost everywhere I go.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Really tired, and overly concerned about Jack Bauer's well-being.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My cool teacher lanyard with my ID and keys to my classroom and file cabinets. You WISH you were as cool as THAT.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I am about to have a formal drop-in evaluation, and I dreamed that in a meeting, my principal told me he had never had to give such a low score to any teacher before ever in life. It was nightmarish.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Why yes, I did.
9. What are you craving right now? The beach
10. Do you floss? Do I really have to answer that question? What if Barry Herring reads my blog?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage patch kids
12. Are you emotional? Sometimes
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No. I don't think about numbers unless absolutely necessary. That's why I'm bad at managing money.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I bite.
15. Do you like your hair? I'm very happy with my hair.
16. Do you like yourself? Sure.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? I would. We would get a Mugshots burger and a beer.
18. What are you listening to right now? My ocean waves noisemaker.
19. Are your parents strict? Um, I suppose they were, although progressively less so with Sammer and Hails. As Susanna recalled this weekend, when I first started driving, it was a rule that I had to pull over to change the radio station. I don't remember that, but Susanna says I did it.
20. Would you go sky diving? No. Totally not worth it.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, with black olives, please.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes-in Charleston I met Ben Harper, and according to Adam Telle, he had the hots for me. And in 2004, Edwin McCain took a dump in my bathroom.
23. Do you rent movies often? Every now and then. I just rented Changeling and Vicky Christina Barcelona. Both very good.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Not really my style.
25. How many countries have you visited? Just England and Scotland. I want to go to Spain and Austria very soon.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Absolutely! I think I started doing that around age 11 and haven't stopped since.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes, and I loved it!
28. Brown or white eggs? Either
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
30. Do you use chap stick? Yep
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? No and why would I? Rick and Bubba said for a country as technologically advanced as China, it sure is a shame they still use such a primitive utensil to eat. I agree.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My dear roommate, Katie, and Jack Bauer.
34. Are you too forgiving? I certainly can be.
35. Ever been in love? I don't think so, but again, is this really appropriate blog survey material?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working
37. Ever have cream puffs? I probably have; it sounds like all the rest of the cheap, disgusting candy I love
38. Last time you cried? It's actually been quite awhile. Months, even?
39. What was the last question you asked? Katie, are you ready for 24?
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall, hands down
41. Do you have any tattoos? No.
42. Are you sarcastic? Yes.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? Surprisingly, no
45. Favorite color? green
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No
47. Is your hair curly? Yes, though most of the time you wouldn't know it
48. What was the last CD you bought? I think Rosie Thomas
49. Do looks matter? Yep
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I'll echo Yaya's answer on that one - I hope I never have to decide.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No. It's actually pretty low. I'm a minimal phone-talker.
52. Do you like your life right now? Absolutely!!
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes
55. Do you have good vision? It is awful
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I can only think of 2 right now.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often.
58. Who was the last person you held hands with? The sweet pre-K kids who come down my hall everyday. They all give me high fives and want to hold my hand. It's one of the highlights of my day :)
59. What are you wearing? pajamas
60. What is your favorite animal? I wish I could sound cool and say dogs or dolphins, but I would be lying if I said anything other than cats. I love them.
61. Where was your default picture taken at? What ever is a default picture?
62. Can you hula hoop? No.
63. Do you have a job? One heck of a job.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? 4 new tires. Whew.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.
3 comments:
i bet barry herring does read your blog.
edwin mccain took a dump in your toilet?
Claire-10:00pm might be late for you but none of the rest of us were sleeping then! Come visit us soon, ok?
EJ
Post a Comment