Wednesday, December 23, 2009

calling all babies and baldies!!

If you have a baby girl, or if you're just BALD, then BOY do I have something for you this Christmas.

Allow me to introduce to you the Baby Bangs! headbands: What I should have gotten for my sweet niece, Nita, this Christmas...

"The wispy hair strands have been arranged in the cutest most adorable elfish coiffure!" - Baby Bangs! Web site
As I have several friends who are are either expecting or have babies, be they little girls OR boys, I started browsing the selections on the site. When I saw that they are going for the steep price of $29.95 per band, I decided I could make a craft actitivy out of this, easy.
Why do Locks of Love when you could give a sweet baby some BANGS?? So, I'll gladly cut my own hair to make Baby Bands! for all my new and/or expectant mothers out there - Meredith, coming right up. Kate? Consider it done. Meaghan? Mary Reeves' is in the mail. Heather? Jones is all set. Emily? Sarah Beth won't know what hit her. Emily & Hunter? Don't think I forgot about William. Anna Katherine? Sarah & Matthew? Laurette? And of course my niece Nita. How TENDER to have one of these jewels made from your aunt's hair!
Don't worry - I have enough hair for all of you.

5 comments:

adteacher said...

Hahaha! I miss you, claire!

em said...

Seriously? William has had 3 haircuts already...I think we're all set here, but thanks anyway!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

Yes, I would like to order one adorable elfish coiffure, please. Your natural color will be fine. SB is waiting.

Unknown said...

This is gold. I imagine Jones will come with plenty of hair, given his father and mother's hair growing ability. However, I will book mark this just in case. Maybe I can change his headband hair color to match his outfit?

wdt said...

Excuse me!!!! I did not get a shout out for passing this site along to you! I am very hurt, claire. Very hurt.