Thursday, May 31, 2007

Art on wheels

I'm not even sure how to introduce what you see here to your left. I am in Starkville for a few days to visit one of my oldest and best friends on earth, and she brought a picture of what is, in my opinion, the best mode of transportation I've ever seen. It is nothing short of art on wheels.

If I had a way to get my hands on this car, the Volvo would be history--and I'm NOT kidding. The murals on the sides are a sight to behold, but it was the bull horns that ultimately won me over.
It's summer, but I'm not feeling it yet. I still feel like I've been at school all day. Guess it may take a few to fully recover. What better way to kick off the summer than stirring up trouble with Manboots Murphy (Horn) and Turtleneck Tomlinson??!! It's Mischief Summer...brace yourselves.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that car looks like something you would find in the burg.

starkville at it's finest, i am sure.

Anonymous said...

actually, the car in the photo represents my new home, alpine texas. i might add that a fellow grad student expounded on her latest automobile purchase, a hearse. she intends to paint it pink, and put a mattress in the back for camping... i officially miss mississippi.

LT (and Max) said...

CLAIRE. let's go in together and do what that texas girl did to a hearse...that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

YES!! And it can be what we use for trips between Bham and Starkville. What a brilliant idea!