Thursday, May 10, 2007

help!

I'm trying to figure out how to post a few videos on here...I've uploaded one to Vimeo.com, but can't figure out how to get it on my blog. Can anyone help me? I have some GOLDEN vids I want you all to see. They're taken at school, though, so they'll only stay up for a day--legal hazards.

Anyway, if anyone can leave a comment and walk me through this, I'll love you forever.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

step 1. sign into your vimeo account
step 2. click on the clip you wish to post
step 3. click the "embed"
step 4. copy the html code that is under the words "embed this clip in Myspace or your blog"
step 5. paste the code into the blog entry you are writing.
step 6. let me know if this doesn't work :)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!! :)

Tricia said...

ooooo, i can't wait for the vids!

LT (and Max) said...

yessss..........
get the video going