Monday, June 4, 2007

Texas and world domination

I've found yet another stupid quiz Web site, thanks to one LT Tomlinson, and after perusing the quizzes, I selected two to share in honor of two of my favorite people in all the land.

First Quiz. In honor of Meredith "Manboots" Murphy Horn, I share with you this quiz. As we all know, there's a little Texas in all of us. Or is there? Here's to you, Murry, and to the skunks who'd chase me away from your lawn party.


You Are 40% Texas

You're as welcome in Texas as a skunk at a lawn party.

Second quiz. In honor of my former lover, Dwight K. Schrute, I share with you the quiz of world domination. You will not be surprised to find that I am, in fact, destined to rule the world. What would you expect, given that everything I know I learned from Dwight?


You Are Destined to Rule the World

You have the makings of a very evil dictator...
Which is both kind of cool and kind of scary!
Will you rule the world? Maybe. Maybe not.
But at least you know that you could.

No comments: