Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm going to be an aunt!

I've been waiting to post about this...

I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT! Sammer & Katherine are having a baby in April, and I cannot wait for the little sugar packet to be born. I call it a sugar packet because that's what size it is right now. A sugar packet.

I must admit, I do kind of hope it's a boy with curly hair like Sam's, and I hope he makes up stuff like "Bonnie's restaurant" and "ten, ten, ten is fun, ten is my favorite nuuuuuuumber! Ten, ten, rhymes with ROCKINGHORSE!" (a song Sam composed at age four)

Either way, I cannot wait for a miniature Hardin to join our family.

CONGRATULATIONS Sam & Katherine!

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

yay yay yay!!!!!

laura beth said...

SO FUN!! I love it!! I bet Bonnie is freaking out!

You will be the best aunt ever.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! You're going to be such a fun aunt!! I know y'all are sooo excited! Babies are fun! :)

mary straton said...

yippee!!