I'm not sure why the journaling has slowed to a near halt over the past few years, but it has, and that's the unfortunate reality. I'm confident my extensive journaling days are far from over. In the meantime, though, I discovered this blog and it seems like a really fun way to record a little snapshot of my life at least once a year, if nothing else.
There are 30 days' worth of prompts that each call for a list. I like lists.
You make a little listy notebook to keep them in. I also like notebooks.
I'm diving right into this one - you're supposed to make a list everyday for 30 days during the month of March, but in true fashion I'm not following the rules.
I just started it this weekend and while I do plan to share most, of not all, of my lists here, I can't promise a post every day for 3o days. I'm just keepin it real.
Here's my book of lists:
You can get downloadables for the title page and headings for each list - that's what I used. They're $3 to download, and I thought it would save time, but in hindsight they're really kind of unnecessary. You could probably make headings as cute or cuter on your own.
The first list:
A few things about yourself. That's easy!

Yes, the photo on the left is me dressed as Alice in Wonderland the other day at age 6.
I did two lists this weekend, but I'll save the next for another post.
Want to join me for this list-making endeavor? It'll be interesting to see how the lists change over the years, and won't it be fun for your children and grandchildren to read them?
1 comment:
i love that!!!! and i love reading your list of things about you....haha....
Post a Comment