Are you ready for this? Because I wasn't."Well, we all know that Miss H is my English teacher. But we all wonder what her life is like outside of school. None of us think of the good things she may do. We are all thinking of the negative and grown-folk things she's doing. Well, me personally, I think outside of school Miss H is boy crazy, a facebook addict, and a ballet teacher.
Miss H looks like she has a lot of boy problems. I think she might have a different boyfriend every week like us 7th graders! I wonder if she cries about boys. Oh excuse me I meant to say MEN because she is grown and don't want or need to be dating any little boys. That's called nasty. Anyways like I was saying her men are probably muscular and ghetto. Just like she likes them. LOL.
Have you ever heard of facebook? Yeah I'm quite sure you have. But if you haven't then you should think about joining it. Oh wait nevermind it should be going away on March 18, 2011. I don't think it will but if it does someone else's life is going to be ruined. Who may that be? We all know the answer to that. Miss H.
She spends 20 out of 24 hours on there a day. Doesn't that mean she is on facebook during school? Yes it does. I think that is why she is so crazy because she only gets four good hours of sleep a day.
Miss H is also lanky, tall, and loud. I think she may teach ballet on Saturdays. The one day she's not on facebook having poke wars. Her little ballerinas probably wear the cutest outfits because Miss H has unique swagg. Which all ballet teachers need.
I wonder if she is better than I am in ballet. Hmm. I think so. That means she can be my ballet teacher one day. Maybe sooner than you think. I will pay her $50.
Now we all know what Miss H does in her free time. Well I ain't gone say she does it. I would prefer to say, 'Now we all know what I think Miss H may do or be in her quality time.'
Do you know what time it is now? If you don't, then I do."
3 comments:
Yesssssss! Calling all muscular ghetto men!
These kids are hilarious!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! this one is better than the first!!!
"that's called nasty"
hahahah....
Miss H, aka ballet teacher.
Post a Comment