
Well, I can tell you that Morning Glory was a disappointment. Worth a Redbox rental, but I'm sure glad I didn't spend $9 to see it in the theatre. You know, I think very few movies are actually worth $9 to see in the theatre.
Spring break, however, is far from disappointing. Time outside, Mad Men, lunch & coffee with good friends, some much anticipated reading, testing out new recipes, and another project that will remain under wraps for the time being. :)
Tomorrow I'm heading to Tupelo for lunch to find out the gender of Kurt & Marty's little one. Then I'm heading to Starkville to spend a few days with my parents, brother & sister in law, and sweet little niece and brand new baby nephew!!
p.s. I'm going to go ahead and admit that I'm watching The Bachelor finale as I type. Somebody get poor Chantel a tissue!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment