Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Shepherd

Meet my new baby nephew, Samuel Shepherd! Most people who read this have already met him or seen pictures, but I had to post a few of my own.

Here he is less than an hour old:


Mine and Shepherd's first meeting:

The classic looking-at-baby-shot (this was actually candid, though, let it be said):

The door sign:


And the proud big sister, who will have baby Shep marching to her beat in record time I'm sure:
She wanted to take a picture of me with my camera, so I told her she had to let me take a picture of her in all her beaded glory first - so this is her "I'm being bribed" smile. It might be my favorite.

Big sister on her tippy toes peering at "Bosh" through the nursery window:



Can someone tell me now how it is possible that Sammer is a father of TWO?? WHAT??!!

I sure do love aunthood.

Congrats, Sam & Katherine!! And Nita!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Nita in our kitchen with her gown and beads on! That girl is a mess!!!!!!