Let me preface this by saying that I hardly ever turn on the TV (unless the office is on) lest you label me a trash TV junkie. But THIS, my friends, is worth the watch. I got a phone call one afternoon last week from one Meredith "Manboots" Horn, all the way from Alpine, Texas, imploring me to turn on the TV to Maury Povich.
Yes, folks, what you see is no joke. I turned on the TV and saw a woman screaming frantically, as though for her life, running from...are you ready? A man covered in cotton balls. Check out the 2:00 mark on this video---that's the best part. I can understand a fear of birds. Shoot, I'm afraid of rubber bands. But cotton balls?
This made my WEEK.
3 comments:
Now THAT's what I call good tv. Those murphy girls...always thinking of others. I'm so glad I was notified of this episode as well. Good call Murry.
p.s. thanks for not including me in your flickr pics. i thought we were friends.
you are most welcome ladies. murry = classy tv. entertainment at its best. for your next post, may i suggest the tradewinds meet-a-mate, courtesy of emily redwood.
ps- i will be seeing you in one month!!!!!!
it cracks me up because maury even says, "oh, this will show up on you tube!"
Post a Comment