Top 3
1. Syesha Mercado
SYESha, in my opinion, is currently the best female on the show. She's got great stage presence, a gorgeous, powerful voice, and cute hair. I don't know that she's MY number one, but I think if America had to vote on a female winner right now, she'd sweep it.
As Randy says, this IS the "year of the young ones." This little tyke, age 16, is absolutely incredible. And I KNOW Simon is dreaming of the empire he could build with this guy--he would, indeed, be the next big thing in the circles of Hannah Montana, Mary Kate & Ashley, The OC, and the like. The Jonathan Taylor Thomas of today, if you will. I like him, though. A lot. Every song he sings is phenominal. 3. Banjin
Meet MY top contestant, Banjin. His high pitched bark and good grooming won me over immediately. His voice and tone have a real star quality, and I think he has America's musical sweetheart written ALL over his fur. His top performance: Celine Dion's "Power of Love" which he pulled off stunningly, though I'd pegged him as the indie rock type. Good luck, Banjin.Bottom 2
1. Danny Noriega

This one bothers me, but really only because I don't think he realizes he's a man. It's one thing to be gay, but realize you're a gay MAN. This one, I think, actually believes he's a woman. And it irks me.
2. Jason Yeager
When I see him perform, I feel like I've literally just eaten an entire bowl of melted velveeta. To top it off, he ended what would be his final performance on AI by striking a pose reminiscent of Mary Katherine Gallagher on Saturday Night Live--but held it for an extra 8-count. Sianara, Mr. Yeager.
Personally, my favorites are Michael Johns and Brooke White, but I don't think either will win in the end, sadly.
A question: Do Ryan Seacrest and Simon absolutely HATE each other? Is it me, or is this season packed with far more sarcastically mean and awkward moments between the two of them?
5 comments:
David A. is 17. I think he had a birthday since auditions.
You are hilarious. I don't watch it, but I love your commentary.
I hope Danny gets kicked off next. Brooke is my favorite girl too.
Why am I so into this ridiculous show???
"When I see him perform, I feel like I've literally just eaten an entire bowl of melted velveeta."
That quote made this your best post ever on this blog.
- hossein
is it just me, or is paula completely blitzed during every show?
Post a Comment