Saturday, February 16, 2008

welcome, weekend

Saturday...sigh. I. Love. Saturdays.
I made french toast casserole for breakfast this morning (recipe courtesy of mere), drank a lot of coffee, and have caught up on season 5 of 24. I'm not going to tell you what happened in the episodes I watched this morning, in case any of you plan on going back and watching the seasons, but I will say that one of my favorite characters died. Are you ready for this? I cried. Yep--shed actual tears--real tears. Over a TV character. Jimmy was kind of glad the guy died--actually he'd been anxiously awaiting the death--because I always talked about how hot he is.

Well, RIP _______ _________. I will remember you always.

Last night I went to a birthday party for friends Harris and Daniel. It was a pajama/camo party--the pj's in honor of Harris, who might as well be a narcoleptic, and the camo for Daniel, the hunter. We ate breakfast food, and it was spectacular. The Grahams came! It was a smite weird, not gonna lie--it really didn't even seem like they were married--until the ring on Will's hand caught my eye and I remembered they were going home to the same house. Good times.

2 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

i love it that you blog so much now. Isn't the FTC yummy?

i have a trip update for you and LT so call me asap if you have not heard from me.

Anonymous said...

Claire your bedroom at the new house is almost complete. As soon as I get the Adam Telle mural back from Kinko's, we're having a slumber party.