I've never been one to ask for lemon in my water. Now I'll DEFINITELY never ask for it. Laura, this post is for you. Think about this before you ask for tons of lemon in your water...
Update on the Ped Egg: It works. Well. My feet are very smooth--smoother, in fact, than they've ever been. Probably since I was born. The only problem: Ever since I spent a summer working in Charleston for Piccolo Spoleto, I seem to have lost feeling on the bottom of my big toes. I don't know why. I think it was the night job at the restaurant 82 Queen--I was constantly on my feet walking around for hours at a time in very uncomfortable shoes. Whatever the reason, there seems to have been some nerve damage, because ever since that summer, I don't feel anything on the bottom of my big toes.
I know you don't want to hear details about my feet, but I had callouses on my big toes. So, I targeted this area with the Ped Egg. Well, not a good idea if I have no working nerves there. I went too far with the egg and chafed them raw. I can't FEEL anything, but it certainly doesn't look good.
I still recommend the Ped Egg for those of you who have functional nerve endings. Thanks Heather!!
3 comments:
my mom actually emailed this to me a couple of weeks ago (she loves lemon as much as i do!) and i was in disbelief.
i guess this means i should drink more diet coke.
so glad the ped-egg could help you out. i like that you will now on do all that I say. glad I could help.
just like the old saying, when restaurants give you lemons, make e.coli
Post a Comment