Sunday, February 3, 2008

Introducing Mrs. Kate Graham...

This weekend, my dear, best, kindred friend, Kate Mc, got married in Jackson. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony, and Kate was the most elegant, radiantly stunning bride this side of the equator. See for yourself.
Isn't she lovely? I think this one should be on the cover of a wedding magazine. Really.

This is a post that could potentially be very long and wordy, but for the sake of sanity (I'm already completely emotionally drained from the weekend), sleep, and simplicity (a few pictures of the beautiful bride will speak much more powerfully and beautifully than any of my rambling words), I am going to check out here.
If you'd like to check out a comical chronology/collection of memiors of my eight-going on nine-years of friendship with one Katherine Suzanne, please visit http://www.kateandclaire.blogspot.com/

I am going to get some shut eye. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Congratulations again, Kate, on finding your love. I love you very much!

4 comments:

Marty said...

You both look lovely. So sad I missed it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for Kate! I think I'll have a McIntosh apple today in her honor.

And by the way, I freaking LOVE that bird sweater. you know I love the anthro.

Anonymous said...

oh, and I cannot contain my excitement that you are studying To Kill a Mockingbird in your class. BY FAR my most favoritest book ever written. Ever.

Anonymous said...

can we see a pic of the new bangs already?